This lampshade is individually handcrafted by me, it's unique and truly one-of-a-kind. It's 100% handmade with recycled coffee filters dyed with water based paint. The light flows beautifully through the stains creating an unique design.
- Dimension: 12" diameter (top and bottom) and 12" height.
- The lampshade you see in this listing has a silver frame. If you like other color for the frame let me know please: black, blue, yellow, green, white or red (see last picture). I make the frame and paint it myself.
- Made to order.
- Please note that the buyer is responsible for any fees, duties and taxes that may apply at customs. Also I am not responsible for delays if the package is held up in customs.
- This lampshade has European fitter. If you like a washer fitting (that requires harp) please let me know.
- The lampshade will be similar but it will not be exactly the same as the lampshade in the picture due to the variation of the coffee stains.
- I do not make any electrical part but if you need a cord set or base I can provide it. The cord set or base would be an it's original unopened package. The cord set (black or white) measures 15' 5" in length with 2 ceiling hooks. It does not come with a ceiling canopy or switch on/off. Use standard bulb E 26, low saving-energy light bulb. Max 60 watts. The lampshade is treated with non-toxic fire retardant. The lampshade is opened top and bottom for the circulation of air.
All my lampshades are individually handmade using recycled coffee filters in their natural colors or dyed with water based paint. Each lampshade is special because the process from beginning to end comes from scratch. I make the frame of the lampshade myself. I dry, clean, dye (or not) and cut the coffee filters by hand. Finally, I weave each coffee filter into the frame.